Our Role and Responsibilities through COVID-19
We, at Terry Lee Hyundai, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Terry Lee Hyundai has in place to protect the health and safety of our team, guests, and neighbors.
Updates to our current procedures:
- Increase frequency and duration of handwashing
- Sanitize all tables or hard surfaces
- Additional sanitizing resources for team members and guests, including extra soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer
- Discontinue personal contact between team members and guests, including hand shaking
- Use of EPA-Approved disinfecting, sanitizing, and antimicrobial products
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We encourage our team members, guests, and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
Please know that the wellness and safety of our team and guests continue to be our top priority. We encourage you visit us for your automotive needs and support our fellow businesses in the community. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued Terry Lee Hyundai Family member. We look forward to serving you.