Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Inventory
Are you looking for a new vehicle for your Noblesville jobsite? Or are you shopping for your first car? At Terry Lee Hyundai, we have a vast inventory of new
vehicles available for purchase, however, if you’re looking for a vehicle that offers the peace of mind of a new car with the savings of a used car, then our Certified Pre-Owned inventory is for you!
Similar to used cars, Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles are cheaper than new vehicles, but they’ve also passed a series of tests that certify them safe to drive on Indianapolis roads. Learn more about the difference between CPO and used vehicles at Terry Lee Hyundai below, then contact us
when you’re ready to view our inventory in person!
What is The Difference Between CPO & Used Cars?
When you’re looking for a new vehicle in Carmel, you’ve probably noticed that there are two kinds of used cars available for purchase: Certified Pre-Owned and used vehicles. Both types of vehicles have had a previous owner, however CPO vehicles meet certain criteria set by the Hyundai Motor Company for safety, quality, and age. We’ve listed the main differences between CPO and used cars for you below:
Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned
- The vehicle must be less than five years old.
- The vehicle must have a clean vehicle history report.
- The vehicle must have less than 60,000 miles on it.
- The vehicle must pass a comprehensive 173-point inspection.
- The vehicle has been inspected, cleaned, and tested to ensure it’s quality and safety.
- The car is in good condition, and will last for miles to come after it’s been sold.
- Used vehicles are cheaper than new and CPO vehicles, allowing you to save more money.
- The car has a clean title and vehicle history report.
Get a Hyundai CPO Vehicle at Terry Lee Hyundai!
Now that you know more about the differences between Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned and used vehicles in Avon, shop our CPO inventory to find the right new-to-you vehicle for your commute or your next camping trip. When you’re ready to begin the car buying process, contact our finance center
to apply for financing
. We look forward to hearing from you!